Pass strings securely.
When creating a new variable you will be asked to provide the following:
- 1.Variable Name - The name of the variable you would like,
- 2.Variable Data - The data that is placed inside of the variable.
- 3.Authenticated - If you would like users to be able to use this while logged out then uncheck the authenticated checkbox.
Once a variable is created it will appear in a table. The table will display the following information about the variable:
- 1.Variable Name - The name of the variable,
- 2.Variable Data - The data that is assigned to the variable,
- 3.Authenticated - Can a user use the feature while logged out?
- 4.Action - The action dropdown button allows your to delete or edit the selected variable.