All of the users on an application
When creating a user you will be asked to provide the following:
- 1.Username - The username you would like to set,
- 2.Password - The password you would like to set,
- 3.Subscription - The subscription you would like the user to have,
- 4.Subscription Expiry - The expiration of the subscription,
If you would like to assign a user variable you will be asked to provide the following:
- 1.User - Which user would you like to apply this too? (Select one or all)
- 2.Variable - The variable name you would like to assign,
- 3.Variable data - This is the actual data that is being assigned to the Variable on the user
If you are coming from another service or if you created users somewhere else you can import users by inserting data in the following format: (username, hwid, daysToExpire)
"|" is the separator you will need to use if you are importing multiple users. The HWID is the hardware ID of the user.
If you would like to extend the expiration for users you can do so by providing the following:
- 1.User - Which user(s) would you like to extend? (if not all)
- 2.Subscription - Which subscription is being applied?,
- 3.Unit of time to add - (seconds, minutes, hours, days, etc),
- 4.Time to add - This number is multiplied by the unit of time you select to add,
- 5.Active users only - If selected, only active users will be extended
This will delete all of the users on the application.
Deleting all users can not be undone.
This will delete all of the expired users on the application.
Deleting all expired users can not be undone.
Reset the HWID (hardware ID for all users on the selected application)
Resetting the HWID for all users can not be undone.
When a user is created, they will appear in a table. The table will show the following information about the user:
- 1.Username - The username of the user,
- 2.HWID - The HWID of the user,
- 3.IP - The IP of the user,
- 4.Last Login Date - The last time the user logged on,
- 5.Banned - The ban status of the user,
- 6.Actions - The actions dropdown gives the ability to delete. reset hwid, ban, pause, unpause, and edit the user.