Subscriptions act as levels for the user(s)
When creating a subscription, you will be asked to provide the following:
- 1.Subscription Name - What would you like to name the subscription?
- 2.Subscription Level - When the keys you create are redeemed, KeyAuth will assign the subscriptions with the same level as the key to the user being created. So technically, you can have several user ranks (aka subscriptions)
When creating a new subscription, they will appear in a table. The table will display the following about the subscription(s):
- 1.Subscription Name - The name of the subscription,
- 2.License Level - The level assigned to the subscription,
- 3.Action - The action dropdown button allows you to delete and edit the selected subscription.